The SPL Guard Florida for controlled sample thawing is the fastest thawing station on the market, it thaws up to 10 racks in as little as 9 minutes.
The thawing station can be used standalone or on a robotic workstation like a liquid handler. The SPL Guard thawing station Florida is a solution for thawing samples in a multi rack capacity to keep up with the ever increasing speed of automation, high throughput screening, and biobanking.
- Gives the user the fastest thawing while allowing seamless transition of thawed samples directly into an automated process.
- The thawing with the SPL Guard Florida full loaded with racks on the platform is 60% faster than any equipment in the market.
- All samples to go through the same temperature treatment when thawing, resulting in equal quality of all the samples in a rack. The even thawing of the SPL GuardFlorida equipment reduces the uneven thawing to less than 20% in a rack. Whereas in the market one will always find an uneven thawing of above 50%.
- Thaws up to 10 ANSI/SLAS format rack or microplates in as little as 9 minutes.
- Seven high-tech fans (150 cfm of air power) provide adequate air power to thaw everything heavily frozen quickly and reproducibly, no excess input of heat and no calibration or maintenance required.
- Remote I/O port for integration with liquid handlers or automated systems.
- Large, custom-configurable thawing surface. The 10 ANSI/SLAS format holders allow for positioning in portrait or landscape orientation or a combination of both.
|G20610||SPL Guard Florida for controlled sample thawing|