The AFYS3G Recappers for Screw Cap Tubes can be used as a stand-alone instrument or be simply integrated into a fully automated laboratory environment.
The AFYS3G Recappers offer users the ability to cap and decap a full rack of tubes in a single action. Designed to improve efficiency, the devices (de)cap Screw Caps from a full 96-, 48- or 24-well format rack in less than 30 seconds and are compatible with a variety of brands (FluidX, LVL Technologies, Micronic and Thermo). The Screw Cap Recappers use a precisely determined torque value for optimal sealing quality thereby minimizing sample evaporation and maximizing the integrity of your valuable samples.
The AFYS3G Recapper Sigma96 offers user the ability to cap, decap or recap 96 tubes with Screw Caps in a single action. The Sigma48 and Sigma24 are respectively compatible with 48-well and 24-well format racks.
- Cap and decap a full rack of tubes in a single action
- Compatible with Screw Cap tubes in 96-, 48- or 24-well format racks from a variety of brands like FluidX, LVL Technologies, Micronic and Thermo Matrix
- Cycle time: 30 seconds
- Precise torque value is set for optimal sealing quality
- Intuitive touch screen interface
- Easy accessible for maintenance
- Reliable and durable instrument for any lab managing compound libraries or biological sample stores that wants to increase sample throughput
|A20301||AFYS3G Recapper for Screw Cap Tubes Sigma96|
|A20302||AFYS3G Recapper for Screw Cap Tubes Sigma48|
|A20303||AFYS3G Recapper for Screw Cap Tubes Sigma24|