The versatile Lambda8 is a manual laser marker that can not only mark tubes, but also racks in ANSI/SLAS format, caps, microscope slides, and materials such as aluminum, stainless steel and titanium. Since a wide range of adapters can be used with the Lambda8, it can accommodate a variety of labware and other materials.
The AFYS3G Lambda8 uses a laser to engrave high-resolution markings, so there is no need to change labels or ink ribbons unlike traditional labelers or printing instruments. The laser engraved markings are resistant to chemicals, mechanical abrasion and extreme temperatures, which means they can never be separated from the labware and can never wear off. The laser can even be used to mark labware under extreme circumstances. For example, the Lambda8 can easily mark sample storage tubes directly out of a -80°C freezer. Overall, the system ensures the absolute traceability of labware for long-term use.
User-friendly software lets researchers create, select and laser a variety of markings: 2D codes, 1D barcodes, logos, text or sample IDs directly onto a tube’s surface. Markings can be engraved into a non-transparent area of a sample storage tube, allowing them to be read regardless of the type or color of the sample.
- Laser engrave information such as: shapes, logos, texts, codes and batch IDs directly on the surface of labware
- Marks a variety of tubes , caps, racks, rack covers, microscope slides, and materials such as aluminum, stainless steel, and titanium
- High resolution markings; allow small text
- Markings are resistant against chemicals, mechanical abrasion and temperatures between +100°C and -196°C
- CSV input/output (compatible with LIMS)
- CE/UL approved
- Durable, accurate and reliable solution to mark labware
- Laser engraved markings cannot be separated from the surface and can never wear off like labels, guaranteeing absolute sample traceability
- No requirement for changing labels or ink ribbons unlike traditional labelers or printing instruments
|Article #||Description||Dimensions (MM)|
|A20101||AFYS3G Manual Information Marking System Lambda8||482 x 416 x 778|
|A20102||AFYS3G Manual Information Marking System Lambda8 + Integrated PC*||482 x 416 x 778|
|A20501||AFYS3G Air Filtration System||420 x 425 x 400|
*PC Not Included
High Throughput Information Marking System Lambda576